- With reference to the Covid-19 international pandemic, Crystal Palace B&B are not accepting any visitors from countries on the red list.
Please see the following link if you require information concerning visitors to England –
- If guests wish to arrive by car, they will be allocated exclusive use of the driveway for the duration of their stay.
- During check-in and check-out, staff will wear a mask and guests are also required to wear a mask.
- In the hallway entrance, there is a bottle of alcohol hand sanitiser which guests can use when they come in.
- In the lodging, all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned with a professional anti-virus and anti-bacteria surface cleaner before guests check in. A bottle of the surface cleaner is in the black box in the bathroom, if a guest wishes to use it during their stay. If so, please read the instructions on the bottle.
- At Crystal Palace B&B, cashless payments are conducted.
- A gap period of at least 24 hours is implemented between guests.
- All linen is washed at minimum 60 degrees centigrade.
- The guests have exclusive use (no other guests) of the top floor of the house.
- The self-service continental breakfast enhances physical distancing. Most items are individually-wrapped single-use items.
- There is a sink in the guest’s private bathroom in which guests can regularly wash their hands
+ there is a bottle of alcohol hand sanitiser upstairs in the lodging for guests to use during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning is avoided as far as possible.
- Following industry guidance, before check-out, we request that guests open some windows in the lodging
+ strip the beds and put the bed-linen and towels into the plastic box provided.
During your stay, a forehead non-contact THERMOMETER is available on request. If used, we recommend testing twice, a few minutes apart.
If a guest displays symptoms of possible COVID-19 -
including a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or higher, and / or a new and continuous cough, and / or loss of taste or smell – we request that they kindly :
- inform the accommodation provider by telephone (the host).
- wear a mask when in close proximity to others.
- we recommend that the guest stay in and self-isolate.
Take-away food can be obtained for guests which should be eaten with wooden crockery on paper plates (provided).
- lateral flow test kits are available on request.
- seek guidance by phoning 111.
If the guest shows acute symptoms, e.g. breathing difficulties, they should call 111 or 999 immediately.